Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monday?

I seem to have forgotten about Monday! Well had no fear, because I remembered! Well actually I didn't do anything on Monday. I did a lot of picture work and my grandparents took a day off again. When my cousin Ana got home we both went for a run and that was really pretty. We ran through a cool trail in the woods and up and down some hills. I really need to go running at Holzinger lodge sometime... those trails are a lot of fun! After we got back I changed and then my uncle and I went to go hike around two castles that were like 10 minutes away. They were very small castles, but still cool! My camera wasn't working, so I didn't get any pictures until right when we left. We looked around for a bit and then drove back. I then got to bed because I was going to be up early... So yeah that was my Monday :P

No comments: