Saturday, April 4, 2009

The next week!

Well I'm sorry I have not been good about getting the past two days up... I haven't been up to much... just getting ready for Crete and doing some odd things here and there.

This next week I won't be able to post anything because I won't have internet access. I will be writing it all down though and will have it up when I get back! Are train to the airport leaves in two hours. We are leaving the house at 10:00pm and our train leaves the station at 10:55. Our flight doesn't actually leave until 3:40am, but the 10:55 train was the only train we could get that would get us to the airport before 3:00am. So it's going to be a really long night, but really fun! On Thursday I met the whole group that is going to Crete with us and they are really fun! Our flight lands around 7:20am in the morning and that means we are going to have an extra day (pretty much) in Crete. I'm really excited bout it!

So anyway that is a very brief description of what's going on. I will try and get updates up when I can!! And don't worry I'll be taking lot and lots of pictures for you all to see!

:)

No comments: