Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today we are pretty much pulling another Tuesday. It is really cold and rainy out and we don't feel like doing much today. I'm kind of tired and could use another day to rest. I'm excited about this weekend. We aren't really sure what the whole plan is yet, but it's going to be another fun road trip. I'm also looking forward to Crete in less then two weeks! Though the flight there is going to be kind of rough. Our plane leaves at 3:00 in the morning on Saterday which means we need to be there at 1:30 and that means we have to leave the house at like 12:00 which then means we will be up to get ready...or just still up from being up... anyway it;s going to be a long day, but we'll get an extra day in Crete which will be fun! So anyway, I'm not up to much today, just hanging out. I'll probably try and get some pictures up later as well.

Till later :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a good day! Maybe I'll get to talk to you today!